Merry Christmas to all who celebrate! Today I am doing a Christmas tag and instead of doing the same one that I do every single year, I have decided to mix it up a little bit by reading a bunch of different tags and kind of cherry-picking my favorite questions along with adding in some of my own. So, I think this is going to be super fun and festive, let’s just dive right in.
For your enjoyment here is a fun and festive playlist you can listen to while reading blogmas.
Continue reading “Merry Christmas Tag”
Hello, I am back today with a big ‘ole tag to share with you, as per usual I wasn’t really tagged I just saw this tag and wanted to do it so here I am. I saw this over on quitesimplystella and she split her’s into multiple posts, which is pretty smart. I am not so smart and am going to do all of the questions in one post, so grab a drink and a snack ’cause it’s going to be a long one.
Continue reading “100 Beauty Questions Tag”
I guess I wasn’t really properly tagged to do this tag, but rarely am I ever properly tagged, that’s alright though because I am still going to do it. I was inspired to do this from reading this blog post, plus it feels like it’s been a while since I’ve done a tag. I can’t remember the last time that I actually did one. But anyway, I’m here today to tell you a little bit more about myself and do what is hopefully an entertaining tag.
Continue reading “100 Truths Blogger Tag”
Hello there on this lovely Saturday morning, or afternoon, or really just lovely day depending on what day you’re reading this. At least, I hope the day is lovely. Anyway, today I have decided to do something a little different and something that I saw a little ways back over on bookish wanderer, I saw this and just knew I had to do this because I really love music. This also has especially great timing because I am going on a really fun and long road trip in just a few days here, which I will probably talk more about in upcoming posts, so I won’t bore you with the details now. Let’s get into this playlist.
Continue reading “A-Z Playlist”
Today I have brought in another person for today’s blog post, my husband. I had seen this post going around a while ago really frequently but as per usual, I am late to the game but I also am okay with that, so here I am, bringing my husband in to guess prices. Let’s get into this and see if this is entertaining.
Continue reading “Husband Guesses Prices Tag”
It feels like it has been forever since I have done a fun tag or anything that really focuses on getting to know me, so I figured I’d do something fun and a little more personal today. I saw this post over on Simply Stella and knew it was something that I had to do, it just seemed really fun and interesting even though I have technically not been tagged directly, but that’s fine, let’s just get into the questions.
Continue reading “30 Questions No One Asks”
This is a post that I did last year as well but I decided to do this again this year because this tag is so fun and festive, plus I was curious to see if any of my answers would be different, probably not but we will see shortly I think.
Continue reading “The Christmas Tag”
Hello and welcome to day one of Blogmas! Just like last year, this year during Blogmas I will be here for the entire month, even though I know you are only supposed to blog through Christmas, I have some end of year things that I’m just going to wrap up instead of doing them in the new year. I have a lot planned for Blogmas, even a couple of days with a couple of posts, so I’m very excited even though I know this is going to take a lot of work, but it will be fun and completely worth it. And this year, to kick off Blogmas, I have decided to create my own tag of sorts, so if your interested stay tuned to the post below.
Continue reading “Blogmas Intro + Ho Ho Ho-liday Tag”
I’m back with another Disney tag, I did one a few months ago that I completely forgot about so I’m back doing another one because I can, this one seems to have different questions so that for sure makes it okay, right? Right. Let’s jump in and talk about some Disney.
- Favourite scene in a princess movie? Oh gosh, this one is hard, this whole tag might be a little bit hard. I think my favorite scene in a Disney movie has to be the entire scene in the snuggly duck during Tangled, it’s just fun and I really enjoy it.
- Last Disney movie you watched? I think the last one I saw in full was Moana, I really need to watch more soon because it’s been a while.
- Is your family Disney obsessed? I don’t think I would say they are obsessed, I think they like Disney fine but I not as much as me!
- How many times have you visited the Parks? I’ve only ever been to Disney World and I have been more times than I can count probably, which I completely blame on being from Orlando, it’s not that weird to go to Disney a ton when you live in Orlando.
- Which Park is your favourite? I guess I would have to say Disney World ’cause that’s the only park I’ve ever been to.
- Cinderella’s Castle or Sleeping Beauty’s Castle? Cinderella’s
- Favourite animal-themed movie? This one is super simple for me, The Aristocats is my all time favorite animal themed movie.
- Would you get married/have your honeymoon in the Parks? I would not want to get married at the parks, it seems a little bit weird to me and I just don’t like it. Now, honeymoon maybe, I don’t think it would be my first choice but I wouldn’t be mad about it either.
- If you could date one of the characters, who would it be and why? Flynn Rider, 100%
- Favourite villain? Probably Maleficent, I think she’s just a really huge villain, and while I do love Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent is a pretty bad ass villain.
- If you could have two characters from two different movies meet, who would they be and why? There are a ton of pairings that I could see coming together for various different reasons, but if I had to pick one I think it would be Rapunzel and Ariel because I think they would enjoy each other and it would be entertaining to see the two interact.
- Have you ever met any of the characters at the Parks? Yes, I’ve met all kinds of characters at the parks before, the last time I went I met Starlord and Groot, which was a really fun and cool experience.
- Favourite live-action Disney movie? I haven’t seen any of the newer live action fairytales yet and I don’t think I’m brushed up enough on other live action movies to really comment.
- Mickey or Minnie? That’s so hard and feels like an unfair question, it’s like picking my left or right leg. If I had to chose I think I would pick Mickey, he’s just really classic and screams Disney.
- Which Disney movie is overrated? Frozen. I love Frozen but I think it is over hyped and overrated, it’s a good movie but it’s not the best thing that Disney has ever made.
- Favourite Pixar movie? Probably Up, Monster’s Inc. or The Incredibles. I can’t pick!
- Favourite sidekick? This one is hard, there are so many options, but probably Pascal.
- Favourite Disney movie and why? I think I have to pick Tangled, it’s my favorite princess film hands down but I also think it’s just my favorite Disney movie. I feel like I identify with Rapunzel a little bit, plus this movie is stunning and the soundtrack is so good!
I just want to say that I tag everyone who wants to do this! If you do this you should tag me in it so I can read all about you guys’s Disney preferences. I think this was really fun and something a little bit different.
Do you love Disney?
Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin’
It’s Monday, this is not one of my usual days to blog, but since I got tagged in this award I decided that I should do this month since I have all of next months blog posts planned out, so instead of shoving it there or waiting until October, I’ve decided to shove it into this month. I was nominated by Michala at Reviews a La Mode, thank you so much for nominating me! Now, let’s get into the rules and the questions.
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate other bloggers (see the bottom of this post)
4. Write them new questions
5. List the rules and let other bloggers know you’ve nominated them
Continue reading “The Sunshine Blogger Award”