I am not sure how often I will do these but I wanted to share a fun little wishlist of home decor items that I am interested in, it looks like we will be move-in ready very early into the new year and I am getting really excited. So, let’s talk about a few things that I have my eye on, even though I have no idea what I’m going to need and what I won’t quite yet.
- Ceramic Pet Bowls – One of my cats is a pain and loves to shove the bowl around the floor, so I’m thinking, hoping really, that having something like this will stop her from being able to do that. Plus I think this looks pretty nice and will just look better than the set up we have now.
- French Country Mirror – I love the shape of this mirror, it’s not your typical shape but it’s also not too out there, I’m just really interested in but have no idea where I would place it.
- Pumpkin Shortbread Candle – This one probably shouldn’t be on this list but I wanted to put it here because I loved the way that this smells, plus I think it would be pretty cute just sitting out and about.
- Framed Pressed Flowers – These are something that I am obsessed with and I for sure will be getting something like this to hang in our home, I just adore the look of pressed flowers in these simple glass frames. Currently, I have my eye on this one but I am open to others as I’m not sure what I’ll want yet.
- Custom Cat Portraits – Yes, I am a full-fledged cat lady at this point in my life, I didn’t really mean for it to happen but it has happened. I think these are so cute and they are small, so it’s no completely obnoxious, right?
- Orlando Map – I am from Orlando and I really love how simple this piece it, I feel like I’m going to need this because it’s cute.
- Powder Room Sign – I just love the way that this looks, it’s very simple but the font is rather nice if you ask me. Another piece where I’m not sure if it would fit in with everything else that I have in my mind, but it’s cute and I am thinking about it.
- I Love You & I Like You Sign – This is probably something that I will pick up but I need to find a frame for this one. I love Parks & Rec and this is just so sweet and adorable that I really want to see it every day.
- Rustic Night Stand – We don’t currently have a bed picked out so I am just tinkering with the idea of nightstands, we’re going to have to get them but aren’t sure how big they can be, all I know is I really love the look of these but we’ll see if something like this is what we end up with.
And those are the things that I am really lusting after at the moment, a pretty good mix of things though I do realize a lot of it is wall decoration. We just don’t have a ton of wall decoration and this will be the first time my husband and I get to decorate together, so I am for sure making sure to shove some of my taste in.
Are you excited about holiday decorations?