Yes, it is time for another Taco Tuesday. This is actually going to be my very last Taco Tuesday on this blog, Taco Tuesday will be moving over to my new blog with my husband, Salt ‘N Suga. So, if you want to check out a blog that will be encompassing all things food, check our new project out. Anyway, I know I did beef last month but I figured I would leave on a classic note and talk about a really standard and typically ground beef taco that is completely my recipe.
- 1 Pound of Ground Beef
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1.5 Teaspoons of Adobe With Pepper
- 3 Teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne, or half if you’re not into spicy.
- Brown the ground beef and once it appear to be cooked, drain off the fat as best as you can.
- Add all spices to beef and mix well.
- Taste and adjust as you see fit, I liked mine like this but my husband would have like a little less spice.
- Assemble and serve with your favorite toppings. I went for cheese and sour cream.
Yep, it’s really that simple. I wanted to keep my final taco really simple and to the point, so hopefully you guys enjoy this one and come and visit over on the new blog?
What kind of posts might you guys like to see over on Salt ‘N Suga?