I did one of these last year and it was in my top ten most popular posts, so I’m assuming you guys liked reading it and I really enjoyed writing it, so I am back this year with my 2018 beauty wishlist. Last year I called it a makeup wishlist but this year I am going with beauty, mostly because I didn’t want to just limit myself to makeup, so there is a slight difference this year. But, the basics are still the same, these are products that I’m really hoping to try out during the year of 2018, let’s get into the list.
1. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick – This might be cheating a little bit, but I have tried this formula before, I liked it, so much so that I am now lusting after another in the shade honeycomb.
2. Sephora #lipstories Lipstick – Another thing that I have tried in other shades but am lusting after still, I just really like the two that I’ve tried and now I really want to test out the shade off limits. It looks like a great mauve shade and a tiny bit out of my comfort zone.
3. Sugarpill Pro Pan Pressed Eyeshadow – I have problem tried half of this list I’m guessing at this point, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to test out more. I really want a sugar pill pro palette but that is expensive, maybe I’ll get there one day. Some of the shades I am particularly interested in are kitten parade, love plus, acid berry and home sweet home.
4. PIXI Peel & Polish – A brand that I know and love, but a product that I have not tried yet and am itching to try. I have heard great things about this, have been really getting into skincare and am excited to give this a try.
5. Lush Celestial Moisturizer – Another brand that I love but a product that I have still yet to try, this moisturizer sounds perfect and sounds like it would be really fantastic for my skin, but I am endlessly trying to make my way through moisturizer sample and full pots that I have purchased, so I am not sure this will be the year I try this out.
6. Geek Chich Moon Prism Collectors Tin – My indie makeup collection doesn’t really exist, I have a few things but barely and I have been lusting after this for a little while. The shades look stunning plus it’s Sailor Moon, so I’m itching to get my hands on this one.
7. Too Faced Glow Job Face Mask – I hate the name of this and this is totally a product that is gimmicky, I recognize that, but I also really want this. I like pink, I like glitter and I like peel off face masks.
8. Lush Hair Custard – I’ve had a sample of this in the past but really want the full size, it smells amazing and I think it’ll help tame my frizzy hair just a little bit.
9. Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter – I think it is safe to say that everyone is obsessed with Fenty Beauty right now, I haven’t tried anything yet but I’m itching to try out a few different things. A highlighter is high on my list, especially in lightning dust/fire crystal.
10. Kiko Milano Water Eyeshadow -I have been lusting after this eyeshadow for too long and I really want to try it out this year, in the shade rosy taupe.
11. Tarte Shape Tape Matte Foundation – I don’t need a foundation but I am interested in this one, so onto the list of products I want to try in 2018 it goes. We’ll see if I get through enough foundation to justify this one.
12. e.l.f. Beauty Shield Magnetic Mask – I saw a magnetic mask a while ago, the one I saw was way too expensive and then I saw that e.l.f. had this one and my heart went towards it. This is such a gimmick as well, but as you can tell I am an easy target and am super interested in trying this out.
13. Lime Crime Plushies – I like Lime Crime products and while I have been into more moisturizing products as of recently, I am still interested in them. A comfortable liquid lipstick sounds right up my alley and the shade Milk Tea looks perfect.
14. Drunk Elephant Lippe – I am interested in all the lip balms and I’ve heard really fantastic things about this brand, so this seems like a fantastic thing to try out.
15. Benefit Sugarbomb Blush – I have been eyeing this one for a while, I’ve just never really gotten around to trying it out, this looks like a really classic and easy to wear blush to me, so onto this list it goes.
16. Tarte Hampton Weekenders Contour Palette – I’ve been lusting after this ever since I saw it but I’m not sure that I really need any more face products, granted that hasn’t stopped me for putting some on this list, so this one is here because it looks really pretty and perfect for the summer.
17. Pat McGrath Labs LiquiLUST 007 – I’ve never tried anything from this brand and this shade looks stunning, plus I hear a lot about the brand and am excited about the idea of trying something out like this little set.
18. Benefit Get The Party Started – I’ve heard about hoola bronzer since I started watching youtube many years ago but have never tried it, so this cute little set seems like a fantastic way to try it out while also getting to try out a couple other shades.
19. Bite Beauty Multi-Stick – I’ve gotten a little bit into bite beauty and I just really want to try these out, these are small and seem like a good little taste of the multi-stick.
20. Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb – I swear, I have hard nothing but good things about this gloss since it came out and since I’ve been a lot more interested in gloss as of recently, this is something that I really want to get my hands on.
21. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm – Another lip product, not surprising at all, lip products, especially balms, are my favorite. I really like the lip mask and want to try the balm as well.
22. Kat Von D Studded Kiss Creme Lipstick – I’ve tried the old formula and while I like it, I am super excited about these as I am hoping that they are more comfortable to wear on the lips. The shades I’m really interested in are bow n arrow, opheila, ludwig and lovecraft.
23. Farmacy Honey Butter Lip Balm – I don’t know why this is here exactly, honestly I think it’s because Facebook keeps shoving it in my face, I haven’t heard a thing about it but see it all the time and it sounds nice, so maybe I’ll try this out this year.
And those are all of the products I’m really hoping to try out in the year of 2018, not as many brands as last year but I couldn’t really come up with brands that I really wanted to try, so this is my list and we will just have to wait and see how many I knock out. I did fairly well last year.
What products do you want to try out in 2018?