This is a post that I did last year as well but I decided to do this again this year because this tag is so fun and festive, plus I was curious to see if any of my answers would be different, probably not but we will see shortly I think.
1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
I would have to say Elf or The Year Without a Santa Claus, if that one counts.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
No, I have not yet, I have seen snow a few times now but having spent 22 Christmas’s in Florida, a white Christmas wasn’t really something that we had ever.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Thus far with family at their house and some of the day at our house, this year will be spent in Florida completely and is the first year I am technically not spending it in my home.
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas, hands down.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Sometimes we open one on Christmas Eve but typically that’s it, at most.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Yes, I can.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
I’m looking forward to being back in Florida and being at the family Christmas party, I’m also looking forward to having two stockings this year as they are my favorites!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, but this year because we won’t be here and we have a new kitty we opted to not put up a tree.
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
I like all of them! But right now all I can think about are these really good salted caramel brownie cookies, I’m probably going to have to make some if I get a chance.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I just want to say both because I really love both.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
My fiance made the journals from Gravity Falls for me and those were super cool.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Key West, because warm Christmas’s on beautiful beaches.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Normally I fail at it but I’ve been practicing some and I think I’ve been getting better, but I wouldn’t call myself a pro by any means.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
oh, I’m not sure what to say here, there are tons of memories I have but maybe I’ll just throw it back to my first Christmas in Virginia last year where my fiance and I woke up early, exchanged gifts then went to his parents house, it was pretty damn fun if you ask me.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I think I learned about the Easter Bunny first but I can’t honestly remember what gave it away. I will say that I pretended to not know for a couple of years though because I wanted those extra Santa gifts and Easter baskets, that was just the type of little shit that I was.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I do, I try my hardest to stick to them as well but I also don’t think you have to make resolutions to do things at the beginning of the year, there’s always the option of starting whenever, you don’t have to just wait until the new year, do you and accomplish anything you want whenever you want to.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Mostly getting time off of work and spending a lot of time with all of my friends and family, which is probably the best part of it all.
And that is my Christmas tag, a lot of the same answers from last year but also some newly updated answers, this was just something that I thought was really fun and festive to do on Christmas day. I am so glad to be done with Blogmas offically, though I will be back for the next week with some end of year things and some new years things, but this is the end of Blogmas.
Did you participate in Blogmas this year?