It is time to start the gift guide posts, I’m sure I am a little bit late on this one but I think it’s still early enough in the month that it is still acceptable to be posting these, I have three in this little series and I’ll be focusing on some Lush things next week, but for now we talk about the ladies edition of this gift guide. This one is full of things that I think ladies would enjoy but also maybe some guys on your list would as well, anyway, let’s jump into this way too long gift guide.
1. Atelier Cologne Perfume Wardrobe – $45.00 – Yes, this was on my personal wishlist but I think this would also make a fantastic gift. I know scents are one of those really hard things to pin down for a person unless you know exactly what they like, but this comes with a variety of scents so I feel like that makes it a perfect gift.
2. Lime Crime Pink Lemonade Pocket Candy Palette – $34.00 – These look super fun and feel pretty nostalgic, they look like Polly Pockets and I think that’s so cute. The other great thing about these is that they have eyeshadow on the inside, so it’s almost like a grown-up Polly Pocket.
3. Disney x Kiehl’s Grapefruit Body Duo – $24.00 – Such a simple and classic pairing, a body scrub and a whipped body butter in the scent grapefruit is what makes up this little Disney collaboration with Kiehl’s. A fantastic little gift for any Disney lover on your list really.
4. Sephora Favorites Beauty Unmasked – $22.00 – I am so grumpy about this one, when I made this list and wrote this one out it was still available on Sephora’s website but it doesn’t appear to be any longer, so I have linked you to eBay in case you might still be interested in this wonderful set of masks. You may also still be able to find this in store, I know I saw one at my local Sephora inside JCPenney not too long ago. Sorry about this one guys.
5. Bite Beauty Agave Kisses Set -$20 – This is such a fun and cute little set, I think this is perfect for the winter season as my lips get really chapped and I know a lot of other people have this problem as well and this is a great little set to combat that. It comes with a scrub, balm and mask, just a perfect little set.
6. Laneige Hydration Kit – $20.00 – Another something that I think is perfect for the winter time as I personally love my hydration, though this set won’t be great for everyone, this is more for someone with normal to dry skin but it’s a great little set to test out some Laneige skincare.
7. Sephora Favorites Textured Waves – $24.00 – This is something else that isn’t for everyone but at the moment Sephora does have a bunch of different hair care sets at the moment, so they pretty much have one for everyone. I decided to feature the textured waves one just because I feel like soft beachy waves have been such a huge trend this year that this fits in perfectly with that.
8. Sephora Favorites Prime, Set, Go – $42.00 – I recently purchased this set, which you will see in an upcoming haul this month, and I think this is a fantastic set for those makeup lovers out there. This set comes with five different primes, one setting powder, and two setting sprays, which I think is a really great mix of things and a great way to test things out. Sephora favorites as a whole are really nice gifts to give when you don’t know what to give that makeup lover in your life.
9. Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask Collection – $48.00 – I’ve never tried anything from Josie Maran but I hear good things and if you ask me, sets of smaller sized products are always the way to go when it comes to Christmas gifts, that way people get to try out different things and see what they like. This mud mask set comes with five different masks for all kinds of skin types. I also think sets like this make for great smaller gifts if you want to break them up or stocking stuffers if you want to break them up, so many uses for smaller sized products.
10. The Curated Closet – $ 19.36 – This seems like an excellent book for those fashion lovers or even those lovers of coffee table books. While I think this is an excellent book for someone who is looking to really pull together their personal style, I also think this would make a halfway decent coffee table kind of book.
11. Women In Science: 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed The World – $10.19 – I think it’s always fun to learn, especially about women who have made a difference throughout history.
12. Body Positive Power – $14.08 – I have never actually read this book but this seems like a great gift to yourself because you should always love yourself and that’s what this entire book is about, loving yourself.
13. The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck – $10.44 – Another book that I have not read yet but am meaning to, this just seems like a really entertaining and probably somewhat helpful book so you can stop giving so many f*cks.
14. They Both Die At The End – $10.16 – A few people I follow have talked about this book and said that they love it, though I do hear that there’s a lot of ugly crying involved. This sounds like a very interesting book and I think giving the gift of books is always a great choice.
15. Flour: Spectacular Recipes from Boston’s Flour Bakery + Cafe – $27.91 – I think this is a fantastic gift, especially for those who love to bake during the holiday season, which this is not a festively themed book but it still has tons of things that you could bake during this cheerful and festive time of the year.
16. Reindeer Soft Slippers – $17.99 – These slippers are just too cute and too perfect to not put on this list. They look really warm, cozy and just super cute, especially for Christmas time. Who doesn’t love a reindeer?
17. Round Heeled Velvet Pumps – $34.99 – I think these would be such fun new years shoes which is why I think this would be a great gift this season, these are just fun and cute and really on tend with the velvet right now.
18. Christmas Ornament Earrings – $14.99 – I think these are so fun and would be a perfect little early Christmas gift so someone could wear them on Christmas. These are really fun ornament earrings without being too overly tacky, I think.
19. Vans Ward Low – $54.99 – I saw these and personally fell in love with them. I just feel like these would be a great shoe for the springtime, which I know Christmas is in winter but I also think they would be nice in the winter, as long as it’s not snowing. These are super cute.
20. Platform Sneakers – $34.99 – These are just really fun shoes, I love glitter and love these shoes. They look comfy, fairly casual but also interesting which I think makes for a great gift.
21. Glittery Sweater – $9.99 – It the time of year where I find myself wearing a lot of sweaters and I know a lot of others do as well, the winter gets cold, I say as a person who is living in southern Virginia, a lesser cold place but still cold. Anyway, I think this glitter sweater is really cute because it’ll be warm, it comes in a bunch of colors and has a little subtle sparkle to it.
22. Fluffy Cardigan – $59.99 – Another sweater, this one is a bit on the pricey side but I think it’s worth it because this one should be really soft, fuzzy and cozy. This does only come in one shade, red, which is a bit bold but sometimes it’s nice to have a fun pop of color, especially red when you’re wearing a very black and white heavy outfit.
23. Long Earrings – $12.99 – I think these are really cute and would make a fun little gift, they are a bit of a statement earring without being too much I think. I think these would also look good on Christmas day, whether you get a little dressy or just want to dress up jeans and a sweater a little bit.
24. Earrings With Tassels – $12.99 – These earrings are a bit more of a statement, nothing too much still but they are a little bit bolder than the last pair. These ones also come in a lot more shades, coming in a total of six shades, so they have a bit of a selection for all.
26. She Follows Her Nose Heart Pan – $15.00 – I think this pan is so cute! I think that the fact that it says ‘she follows her nose and her heart’ is super cute and I also think a heart pan is just really cute. Who doesn’t want to make heart shaped cakes?
27. Jolly Santa Kitchen 3 Piece Set – $30.00 – Yes, these are a bit expensive for three dish towels, but these were just too cute for me to not add to this list, I love Santa and I love that Santa is in a glass and maybe a little bit tipsy. I just think this set is very cute.
28. Little Bit Of This Large Canister – $30.00 – This is really simple but something else I think is cute, it’s a large glass jar that you could really store anything any, but I’m thinking flour or sugar maybe? Anyway, it’s just really cute.
29. KitchenAid 3 Speed Hand Blender – $48.99 – Something a little bit gadgety but something that I think most who like to cook would enjoy having. I personally do not have one of these but sometimes I wish I did, especially since I’m really interested in making soups this season, this would be a bit help making certain kinds of soups.
30. Silicone Baking Mats – $16.95 – As someone who loves to bake I can for sure say that these are great, sometime when you’re baking something you need something like this so your cookies don’t stick. I like these more than parchment paper or something of that sort because I can just wash these and reuse them. I also think this is a great price for three.
31. Vintage Ornaments Mug Set – $40.00 – These are so very cute! I’m such a sucker for anything with Santa on it and these are no exception, for those coffee, tea and hot chocolate lovers in your life looking for a set of festive mugs, I think these would be perfect for them.
And that wraps up my way too long gift guide, I intended for this to be a longer gift guide but not quite this long, I may have gotten a bit overly eager and I imagine my next two guides might also be a little bit too much, but oh well. I also got a little hung up on H&M and Kate Spade Home, my bad.
What is your favorite place to Christmas shop?