For summer I did a blush picks post, but for fall I’ve decided to not limit myself to one type of makeup to feature for the season, instead I’m talking about all kinds of different products that I think are great for the fall. So, let’s just jump on into talking about my fall makeup picks.
1. NYX Ombre Blush in Mauve Me – $9.99 – I’m pretty sure this could go on all of my lists because this is just such a perfect shade of blush, but I think it is an especially great blush for the fall time, it gives a really nice mauve flush to the cheeks, has the tiniest bit of glow to it and all around is just one of the best blushes I have ever tried and it’s super affordable.
2. NYX Slip Tease Lip Oil in I Woke Up Like This – $6.99 – These are newer to me but I already have two and honestly, either one would be great for the fall time, but I chose this one as it’s a nude kind of shade so it makes it super easy to wear with any look you might be going for. I love these because they are creamy, not super glossy but they are majorly moisturizing on the lips and heading into colder weather, that is exactly what I am looking for.
3. Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey – $26 – This is a cult favorite and after owning it I can completely understand why. This is a stunning highlighter and one that I think is perfect for the fall time since it’s a really pretty gold shade and I think gold is a great shade for fall.
4. Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip in Salted Caramel Mocha – $20 – I believe this was a limited edition shade so I can’t link this, I completely forgot it was limited until I went to write this post, but I’m still going to share it because these are some of the best long-wearing lipsticks I’ve ever tried. This is a little bit drying but the color is stunning and the wear of this is just way more than I could ever expect.
5. Colourpop Super Shock Eye in Paradox – $5 – This might be my favorite colour pop eyeshadow, I’m not a huge fan of them but I have started to enjoy them more and this shade is fantastic for fall, this is like the perfect deep, dark maroon shade that looks amazing on the lid and performs pretty well I think.
6. NYX In Your Element Earth Palette – $30 – This is also limited edition but at this moment in time this is still available for purchase, so I have less of a problem talking about this one. This is a stunning palette that I recently reviewed and think is a fantastic palette for this season, which I also mentioned in the review. This has a great range of shades but all are in that really stunning deep, fall kind of shade range.
7. Nars Blush in Dolce Vita – $30 – Dolce Vita might be my favorite color ever, so far I’ve only gotten to try it in two products but I adore both of them and it’s left me wanting to pick up, even more, products in this color. This is a stunning blush all year round but especially for the fall time, it leaves a gorgeous rosy flush to the cheek that is just perfect.
8. Julep It’s Whipped Lip Mousse in ULTAmatte Mauve – $20 – This is one of the exclusive Ulta shades but it still deserves to be mentioned as it is a great shade, the perfect mauve shade for the fall time. These lip mousse are some of my favorite lip products out there, they are matte but they don’t dry down a lot particularly but they do wear well and are comfortable, so I enjoy them quite a bit.
9. Too Faced Sketchmarkers in Smoky Emerald and Deep Navy Blue – $20 – I love these! These are such fun eyeliners, they look almost black but when you look close they aren’t, which I think is really fun. I’m not against bold looks myself, but if you are these shades seem like great ways to ease into as they almost look like black liners. These two shades are very autumnal as well, not in the most obvious of ways but still.
Now for some swatches, I swatched everything except for the palette. Going from top to bottom it is the NYX Ombre Blush in Mauve Me, NYX Slip Tease in I Woke Up Like This, Laura Geller Gilded Honey, Colourpop Paradox, Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip in Salted Caramel Moch, Julep Lip Mousse In ULTAmate Mauve, Too Faced Sketch Marker in Deep Navy Blue and Smoky Emerald and lastly Nars Blush in Dolce Vita.
And those are all of my fall makeup picks, everything fits well into the season if you ask me and I think it was a pretty well-rounded group of products that I love.
What are your fall makeup must haves?