I’m back with another Disney tag, I did one a few months ago that I completely forgot about so I’m back doing another one because I can, this one seems to have different questions so that for sure makes it okay, right? Right. Let’s jump in and talk about some Disney.
- Favourite scene in a princess movie? Oh gosh, this one is hard, this whole tag might be a little bit hard. I think my favorite scene in a Disney movie has to be the entire scene in the snuggly duck during Tangled, it’s just fun and I really enjoy it.
- Last Disney movie you watched? I think the last one I saw in full was Moana, I really need to watch more soon because it’s been a while.
- Is your family Disney obsessed? I don’t think I would say they are obsessed, I think they like Disney fine but I not as much as me!
- How many times have you visited the Parks? I’ve only ever been to Disney World and I have been more times than I can count probably, which I completely blame on being from Orlando, it’s not that weird to go to Disney a ton when you live in Orlando.
- Which Park is your favourite? I guess I would have to say Disney World ’cause that’s the only park I’ve ever been to.
- Cinderella’s Castle or Sleeping Beauty’s Castle? Cinderella’s
- Favourite animal-themed movie? This one is super simple for me, The Aristocats is my all time favorite animal themed movie.
- Would you get married/have your honeymoon in the Parks? I would not want to get married at the parks, it seems a little bit weird to me and I just don’t like it. Now, honeymoon maybe, I don’t think it would be my first choice but I wouldn’t be mad about it either.
- If you could date one of the characters, who would it be and why? Flynn Rider, 100%
- Favourite villain? Probably Maleficent, I think she’s just a really huge villain, and while I do love Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent is a pretty bad ass villain.
- If you could have two characters from two different movies meet, who would they be and why? There are a ton of pairings that I could see coming together for various different reasons, but if I had to pick one I think it would be Rapunzel and Ariel because I think they would enjoy each other and it would be entertaining to see the two interact.
- Have you ever met any of the characters at the Parks? Yes, I’ve met all kinds of characters at the parks before, the last time I went I met Starlord and Groot, which was a really fun and cool experience.
- Favourite live-action Disney movie? I haven’t seen any of the newer live action fairytales yet and I don’t think I’m brushed up enough on other live action movies to really comment.
- Mickey or Minnie? That’s so hard and feels like an unfair question, it’s like picking my left or right leg. If I had to chose I think I would pick Mickey, he’s just really classic and screams Disney.
- Which Disney movie is overrated? Frozen. I love Frozen but I think it is over hyped and overrated, it’s a good movie but it’s not the best thing that Disney has ever made.
- Favourite Pixar movie? Probably Up, Monster’s Inc. or The Incredibles. I can’t pick!
- Favourite sidekick? This one is hard, there are so many options, but probably Pascal.
- Favourite Disney movie and why? I think I have to pick Tangled, it’s my favorite princess film hands down but I also think it’s just my favorite Disney movie. I feel like I identify with Rapunzel a little bit, plus this movie is stunning and the soundtrack is so good!
I just want to say that I tag everyone who wants to do this! If you do this you should tag me in it so I can read all about you guys’s Disney preferences. I think this was really fun and something a little bit different.
Do you love Disney?