It’s Monday, this is not one of my usual days to blog, but since I got tagged in this award I decided that I should do this month since I have all of next months blog posts planned out, so instead of shoving it there or waiting until October, I’ve decided to shove it into this month. I was nominated by Michala at Reviews a La Mode, thank you so much for nominating me! Now, let’s get into the rules and the questions.
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate other bloggers (see the bottom of this post)
4. Write them new questions
5. List the rules and let other bloggers know you’ve nominated them
1. If you could pick one word to describe yourself what would it be, and why?
Oh, this has started out with a hard one. Energetic probably, ’cause I’m always just a little ball of energy, at least until I get tired, once I get tired I’m done with the entire world.
2. What was your favorite book as a child?
As a wee little child I loved Mr. Rabbit and The Lovely Present, it’s probably the first book I remember reading and I still own it.
3. What is the thing your most proud of?
I’m honestly really proud of how far I’ve come, especially since moving to Virginia, so I’m really having a hard time pin pointing just one thing.
4. What is your star sign and do you believe in them?
I am a Virgo, while I think I fit pretty well into it, it’s kind of a bunch of mumbo jumbo that I kind of enjoy.
5. If you could be any fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?
This one is hard, I’m honestly not really sure. Maybe Leslie Knope?
6. If you could change your name, what would you change it to and why?
I wouldn’t change my name, I like my name, except my last name, I guess that will be getting changed in October.
7. Do you have a guilty pleasure song? What is it?
Not really, mostly because I don’t think I really get embarrassed by any of the music I listen to and that pretty much means I can’t have a guilty pleasure.
8. If you could live in a fictional world, which would it be?
I don’t think I would, I’m just boring that way.
9. What makeup product do you swear by?
This one is hard, a few things come to mind, but right now at this very moment in time I think I would say that the Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara.
10. List three things you like about yourself
I like my eyes, I like how organized I am and I like to think that I’m a really focused and on top of it person, considering all the things that I do.
11. What are you currently reading?
Aside from these questions right now? Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit.
12. Who was your first celebrity crush?
I am not sure if I can remember, but probably someone from Nsync, like Justin Timberlake.
13. Are you religious?
14. What is your earliest childhood memory?
I’m not sure if this is my earliest, but this is the earliest that sticks out, I remember my mom had these big planters, me and my friend flipped them over and jumped from one to the other, essentially playing the ground is lava.
15. List one thing you’d love to do, but have always been too scared
Donating blood, that is probably a strange answer to this question, but I get stressed out around blood and I’ve always wanted to because it seems like a nice thing, but can’t/am terrified to,
16. Do you have any tattoos?
I do not, I’ve always kind of wanted one or two little ones but I just can’t commit to it.
I’m honestly not sure if I was supposed to answer all of the questions but I did, ’cause I can.
If you could get any tattoo right now, what would you get? or would you say no?
All time favorite book?
One holy grail skincare product?
Do you like to go thrift shopping?
Favorite Lush product?
Favorite memory from this year so far?
And that was the Sunshine Blogger Award, I hope I did it right, I enjoyed doing it either way so I guess that’s all that really matters.
How are you guys doing on this lovely Monday?