It is time to do something a little bit fun today, which means it is time to do a tag post, today’s tag post is the This or That Tag. I saw this tag over on Southern Lights, Atlanta Lights blog and it seemed fun and like something that might be kind of interesting, so instead of explaining any more, I’m just going to jump right on into the questions.
- Blush or Bronzer: Blush, I’ve just recently gotten into trying out bronzer and I’m not completely sold on it.
- Lip Gloss or Lipstick: As of recently I think I would go with lip gloss, which I never thought I would say.
- Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara, eyeliner by itself with no mascara just looks weird, but mascara without eyeliner is fine. Also, just can’t live without mascara.
- Foundation or Concealer: Concealer, I think I can get away without foundation but I really like having concealer to spot cover or to deal with darkness under my eyes, so concealer for sure.
- Neutral Eyeshadow or Colorful Eyeshadow: This is a hard one! I think I’ll have to go with neutral eyeshadows, mostly because neutral shadows can be worn for an occasion and colorful is a little bit harder to pull off.
- Pressed Eyeshadow or Loose Eyeshadow: Pressed, I used both but pressed are just way easier to use.
- Brushes or Sponges: This one is so hard, for foundation or everything? I’m just going to assume it’s for applying everything and with that in mind I have to go with brushes, sponges just wouldn’t work as well for applying eyeliner, eyeshadow and things like that. I don’t want to give up my sponges though!
- Long or Short: I have had both, kind of, well what is long for me because I grew my nails out at one point, but anyway I think I prefer them on the shorter side but compared to what I have right now I would like them to be a tiny bit longer.
- Acrylic or Natural: Natural. I’ve never had acrylic nails but I don’t think I would like them and don’t have any plans of ever trying them, so 100% natural.
- Bright Colors or Dark Colors: Bright colors, I like dark colors but I love bright colors. Why isn’t light included in this? I would probably pick light over bright, but it’s not so bright.
- Flower or No Flower: I’m assuming that this is talking about floral designs on the nail and I think I’m going to have to pass, I usually just wear solid color nails because I am super boring like that.
- Perfume or Body Splash: This really depends on how I’m feeling and where I am going, but I own way more body splashes so I guess I’m going to go with body splashes?
- Lotion or Body Butter: I think this really depends on the season for me, meaning in the summer time I may go for something a little bit lighter which means lotion to me, but in the winter time I go for body butter, so can I say both? No? Well then, I think I’m still going to choose body butter.
- Body Wash or Soap: I feel like my answer is the answer that most people would say and that is body wash, does anyone even use bar soap anymore? I don’t know anyone that does.
- Lush or Another Company: This is a kind of hard one for me because I do not solely use Lush products but I really love them, so I can’t really decide. I love Lush for bath products and I love a lot of their showers gels and jellies, but I get a lot of my skincare and hair care from else where, although I am trying to try out more Lush products. In conclusion, I don’t know, I really love a lot of brands when it comes to body care and I really love Lush. I refuse to chose.
- Jeans or Sweats: At home: Sweats. In public: Jeans.
- Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve: I guess this really depends on the season, but if I had to chose short sleeve because I’ll just put a jacket or six on.
- Long Dresses or Skirts: Long skirts probably, but I love long dresses, short dresses, long skirts and short skirts. What I am saying is I like not wearing pants.
- Stripes or Plaid: Stripes, no questions asked.
- Flip Flops or Sandals: Sandals, they are comfier and a lot cuter!
- Scarves or Hats: I don’t wear either ever hardly, but probably scarves.
- Studs or Dangly Earrings: I have two holes in each ear and I forget to wear earrings all the time, but I go for studs more frequently I believe.
- Necklace or Bracelet: Necklaces, I never wear bracelets.
- Heels or Flats: Flats. I don’t even own a pair of heels.
- Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: Riding boots, I do not own a pair of cowboy boots and I’m not a huge fan of the look.
- Jackets or Hoodies: Jackets, I own one hoodie and I workout in it in the winter, that is all.
- Curly or Straight: Curly, but I never do my hair so from day to day my hair is natural which is wavy.
- Bun or Ponytail: I do both but ponytail, it’s just easier for me to pull off quickly.
- Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips: Bobby Pins.
- Hair Spray or Gel: Neither, but if I had to pick hair spray.
- Long or Short: Long.
- Light or Dark: Dark
- Side Swept Bangs or Full Bangs: Sideswept, I don’t like full on bangs.
- Up or Down: I think I wear it up more just because it’s gotten so long and I’m trying to keep it out of my way, it gets in everything.
- Rain or Shine: Shine, I don’t do well in the rain.
- Summer or Winter: Summer, always summer.
- Spring or Fall: I’m indifferent to these two, I love both equally.
- Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla, maybe I’m boring or maybe I like that it’s the most versatile.
- Backstreet Boys or *NSYNC: *NSYNC forever!
- Coca-Cola or Pepsi: Coke, I don’t like Pepsi itself.
- Cake or Pie: Probably pie, that doesn’t mean that I don’t like cake though, I just really like a good slice of pie.
- Sephora or ULTA: I’ve been getting more into Sephora recently but if I had to pick one I would 100% chose Ulta, I love Ulta so much and there is now one right up the road from me which I am so excited about!
- Being Hot or Cold: I’d rather be hot than cold.
- Apple or Android: Android.
- East Coast or West Coast: East Coast all the way!
- North or South: South.
- Books or Magazines: Books, I’m always reading some book.
- Hot Fudge or Caramel: Hot fudge, especially on top of ice cream.
- Sunrise or Sunset: Sunset, sunrise is so early.
- Apples or Bananas: Bananas, I like apples too but I prefer bananas.
- Baseball or Basketball: Neither, I don’t care.
- Football or Hockey: See answer above.
And those are all of the questions, I had a lot of fun answering these and I feel like the random questions are where my Floridian kind of shines out, meaning I prefer being warm and I’m from the southeast, so these are things that I pick. But anyway, I am not going to tag anyone, instead, I am going to tag everyone who wants to do this! If you do this you should link me in the comments and I’ll go check it out because I’m really interested in seeing what other people’s answers are.
Will you do this tag?