I have finally reached the end of this project, it seems like it’s been forever since I started this but really it’s only been a few months, either way, this project is over. I plan on starting another one next month, so clearly I’m enjoying doing these to some degree. It’s just really nice being able to use up things that I love and sometimes don’t love as much, it makes more room for new things too, which is always a plus for the makeup hoarder that lives inside of me.
Before we get started with this one, let me link you to the start of my project pan and the only update in this one, that way if you want to catch up on them you can, or if you just want to dive into this one then you are more than welcome to.
Just like the last time I am using the same photos, mostly because I don’t have all of the products to update you on, however, I’m thinking I might keep them for the next project you can see the actual progress on the products. We’ll see what I decide to do, but for now, let’s get to finishing up this project.
35. Non-Black Eyeliner: Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Cobalt. I feel like what has happened with this one is that I just keep forgetting that I have it and honestly, don’t always want to wear it, so because of that I really haven’t made a dent in this since my last check in and have only used about a fifth of it up since I started this project. Percent Left: 80%
37. Maybelline Item: Maybelline Matte + Poreless Foundation In Porcelain. This just will not die, I totally feel like I guessed incorrectly in the last check in because I’d say I have about 10% left now and I have been using this, not solely this foundation but I have been using it a lot. So, this one should really be easy to use up but I just didn’t finish it before this project ended. Percent Left: 10%
3. Deluxe Sized Item: Smashbox Photofinish Primer. This is truly the product that will not die, not just this tube but I keep getting sample tubes, between Ulta and Sephora I probably have three or four of the smaller tubes. And while I don’t hate this primer it’s just not my favorite, it does alright but it just won’t go away. Percent Left: 15%
5. Drugstore Item: Maybelline Fit Me Powder in Porcelain. I finished this! It wasn’t too hard but it did take me a little bit of time to really complete this. I’m kind of neutral about the product itself, it wasn’t my favorite powder ever but it wasn’t bad by any means either. Percent Left: Finished 05/04/2017
50. Mac Product: Mac Strobe Cream. I know I’ve said this a few times already but this will not die, I’ve been using this so much and it’s like I haven’t even touched it, it’s kind of a bittersweet kind of thing, I love this product but it’s just not going away. Percent Left: 10%
21. Something You Regret Purchasing: Wet N Wild Contouring Palette in Dulce De Leche. This is a weird one, this is something that I am considering finished but I didn’t completely finish. I used up all of the light side, it was so good, so good that I have debated repurchasing it just for this powder once I’m done with some of my powder stash. However, I got maybe 20% of the way through the bronzer before just giving up and tossing it. Percent Left: Finished 05/02/2017
18. Something Purple: Nyx Bright Idea Illuminating Stick in Lavender Lust. I talked about this last time and this one is also gone. Percent Left: Finished 2/20/2017
2. Product In A Palette: Lorac Pro Matte Eyeshadow Palette. This was a much bigger bite than I had anticipated and I haven’t gotten as far as I wanted to in this but I did try. This is just something that is going to take more than four months to finish I guess. Percent Left: 40%
29. Full Sized Product: Maybelline Color Whisper in Made It Mauve. I loved this lipstick so much, it was a really good my lips but better color, the formula was great and I really loved the smell. I feel like this lipstick is kind of underrated because they are some of the best drugstore lipsticks I’ve ever tried. Percent Left: Finished 02/10/2017
44. Something Pink: Sephora Rouge Shine Lipstick in Love Spell. I’m so close with this one like I have used this so much and it’s just a little nub but I didn’t use it enough so I haven’t finished this one either. Percent Left: 10%
51. Something Orange. Lush Bouncy Bunny Shower Jelly. This was a really easy thing to use up, as you can probably tell by the finish date, Lush shower jellies are probably some of the easiest products for me to use up. Percent Left: Finished 01/24/17
48. Something You Want To Buy A Full Size Of/Repurchase: Wet N Wild Illumi-Naughty Highlighting and Concealing Pen in I-Vory Into You. Probably the easiest product for me to use up, this is a concealer that has a moderate kind of coverage and it’s really brightening, I don’t know why I haven’t picked another one up because this one is so good. Percent Left: Finished 01/29/2017
33. Chapstick/Lip Balm. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Berry. Another thing that I threw out, mostly because it was growing mold and that wasn’t something that I wanted to use on my face anymore, so into the bin it went. Percent Left: Finished 02/20/2017
11. Something Hyped Up On Youtube. L’Oreal Pure Clay Mask. This was something else that was fairly easy for me to finish, it took me a little longer than some things but I had a few other things going on, either way I finished this product and I enjoyed it alright. Percent Left: Finished 03/12/2016
45. Skin Care Item. Lush Celebrate Body Lotion. This was a nightmare to finish, I love this lotion and I adore the smell of it even more, but because it is so thick and creamy it’s just something that I found harder to use up, I did end up finishing this but it took some effort for sure. Percent Left: 4/07/2017
41. Something You Haven’t Use in Over a Year: Colourpop Lippie Stix in Pinch. I haven’t done a good job with this one, I think I had too many lip products in this one to really be able to finish them all, at least that’s what I tell myself because I don’t think I’ve gotten anywhere with this lipstick really, I’ve used it a couple times since the last time I updated, so this one is something I’ll still have to work on. Percent Left: 65%
15: Something in a Previous Project Pan: Pink Warm and Cozy Body Mist. Percent Left: Finished 01/26/2017