Well, since it is Christmas eve and I have another post planned for Christmas day, I figured what better time to do this Christmas tag? It just feels very appropriate to do right now. So let’s get into something fun and festive such as the Christmas tag.
1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
No, I have not, up until this year I lived in the state of Florida so there was pretty much no chance of snow there, on Christmas or any other day.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with my family, this year will be a little bit different but I’ll still be with family.
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas, hands down.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Usually we do but I’m not sure if we will be this year, this year is really different than past years for me and some new traditions may come up instead, I’ll just have to wait and see what happens.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen. Rudolph. Yes, I think those are all of Santa’s Reindeer.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
I’m looking forward to all of them! But really, I’m excited, I’m not sure what traditions I will be celebrating and won’t, but I also think some new ones will be made, so I think that this year will be fun. One thing I am for sure looking forward to are stockings!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, because my cat would eat a real one and probably hurt herself.
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
That’s a really hard one, I like all of them but my mom makes these cookies that no one else likes but me and those are my favorite. They’re like a shortbread cookie filled with dates and nuts, so good.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Because I can never chose can I say both? I still really like getting gifts but I also love giving gifts, I think it’s really fun to pick out the perfect gift for the people around you.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
Last year my fiancee made three journal replicas from my favorite show ever, Gravity Falls, and those were pretty damn cool and probably the best gift ever.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Key West, because warm Christmas’s on beautiful beaches.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Normally I fail at it but I’ve been practicing some and I think I’ve been getting better, but I wouldn’t call myself a pro by any means.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
oh, that’s hard because I kind of have a terrible memory. But one year my best friend, dad, brother in law and I watched a bunch of movies on Christmas while my mom and sister cooked and made commentary the whole time, which was pretty fun and a moment that sticks out when I start thinking about this question.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I think I learned about the Easter Bunny first but I can’t honestly remember what gave it away. I will say that I pretended to not know for a couple of years though because I wanted those extra Santa gifts and Easter baskets, that was just the type of little shit that I was.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I usually do, even though I openly say that I think they are stupid because what better time than now to start something, but I still make them and will probably even make a blog post about some here in the near future. As for keeping them, some I do and some I don’t, just like most people I feel.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Getting time to spend with family, eating all the great food and picking out the perfect gifts for all of the people I love, of course.
And that is the Christmas tag, I hope you enjoyed it and if you’re looking for something to blog about today or tomorrow I totally think you should do this, it’s really fun and festive and made me smile writing it all out. I hope you guys are having a great Holiday season.